PILGRIMAGE TO INDIA
with Rachel Hunter and Deidre Norman
MA KALI TOUR :: FALL 2024
Dates - Fall 2024 - TBD
Itinerary - Subject to Change!
Day #1 - Kolkata (Oberoi Hotel)
· Meet in the lobby at 4pm
· Opening Circle
· Dakshineswar Kali Temple
· Group Dinner at Hotel
Day #2 - Kolkata (Oberoi Hotel)
· Visit to Kalighat Kali Temple
· Meditation and Yoga practice
· Afternoon free time to explore Kolkata
Day #3 – TRAVEL DAY (Kolkata to Anand Lok)
Day #4- Day #6 (Anand Lok)
· Daily Meditation + Kali Yoga Practices + Kali Studies/talks
· Hikes to high mountain temples
· Visit to Vashishtha Cave
· Time with Ma Ganga
Day #7 – TRAVEL DAY (Anand Lok to Hotel near Kalimath)
· Visit to Devprayag en route for a dip in Ma Ganga.
Day #8 – Kalimath
· Hike to Kalimath
· Meditate on the Saraswati River
· Ceremony at the Kalimath Temple
Day #9 – TRAVEL DAY (Kalimath to Haridwar)
Day #10 – Haridwar
· Morning Kali meditation and yoga practice
· Visit to the local Kali temple
· Evening Haridwar Aarti
Day #11 – Haridwar
· Closing circle
· Final breakfast together
What is included:
· 3 meals for each full day we are together. All vegetarian meals.
· Transportation and hotel stays during our time together.
· Tips for the guides, priests, drivers, and hotels that support us on our journey.
· The above itinerary guided by Rachel Hunter and Deidre Norman, along with a wonderful group of locals.
· When you sign up for the pilgrimage, you will get a list of what to bring and what to wear.
What is not included:
· Flight to and from India.
· Any extra charges that are not included in our group experience. (Spa services, room service, activities done on your own, laundry, food bought on your own, etc.)
· Travel Insurance.
· VISA application assistance.